Bruker CounterTop XRF (CTX)
Bruker CTX is ideal for ideal extended measurements, making it a great fit for those wanting to screen large volumes of soil samples, drill pulps and grade control samples quickly and efficiently.
About Bruker S1 TITAN:
- Quickly and accurately report the elemental analysis of your sample.
- Utilises the Bruker TITAN Detector Shield™ The ultimate defence against punctured detectors
- Bruker’s patented SharpBeam™ Optimised Geometry to improves measurement precision, detection limits, reducing power requirements to increase battery life
- Sealed against dust and splash proof, it is ready for messy samples
- See in all lighting conditions thanks to the colour touchscreen LCD
- Available calibrations are as diverse as the list of applications, but if you don’t find a calibration to match your application, we can customize a calibration to perfectly fit your requirements. See our custom calibrations here.
Or, you can purchase your own S1 TITAN. Review extra features and benefits here.
About Portable XRF
The portable X-ray Fluorescence (pXRF) technique generates indicative element concentrations, through the use of a generic calibration setup. By using the pXRF with the accompaniment of a thorough QAQC procedure, you will be able to acquire a comprehensive element and concentration range that is ideal for:
- Investigating the composition of most materials (e.g., soil samples, drill pulps and grade control samples)
- Screen large volumes of samples, quickly and efficiently
- Receive reliable instant results onsite (e.g., for a wide range of trace and ore grade elements)
- Analyse with minimal sample preparation
If you are unsure about which instrument and calibration best suits your application, our technical staff are more than happy to provide specialised knowledge to make sure you are provided with a unit that best fits your application.
Mg – U
|Weight||7.1kg with battery|
|Dimensions||W13.5 x D25 x H35cm|
|Detector||Large area CUBE SDD, Standard SDD and Si-PIN|
|Collimator Options||5mm Standard; 8mm or 3mm Optional|
|X-ray Tube||Rh target; max voltage 50 kV|
|Filter Changer||5 Position motorised filter changer or Optimised fixed filter|