A condition report is designed to provide the user with information on the current state of a portable XRF instruments stability, accuracy, precision, software status and physical condition. This is conducted on the request of a client looking for an independent insight into the performance of their portable XRF.
A Condition Report Includes:
- Instrument software checks and updates
- Battery check and recalibration if necessary
- Instrument stability and drift test
- Accuracy and precision of six elements over a range of concentrations and modes
- Check of instrument accessories with recommendations