The Olympus Vanta provides rapid, accurate element analysis in the field.
M Series available for hire.
|Excitation Source||4 watt X-ray tube with application-optimized anode material (Rh W) 8-50kV|
|Detector||Large-area silicon drift detector|
|Dimensions||8.3cm x 28.9cm x 24.2cm|
|Weight||1.70kg with battery|
|Primary Beam filtration||8-position auto-selected filter per beam per mode; optional collimation to 3mm diameter beam spot|
|Power||Removable 14.4 V Li-ion battery with hot swap capablity. 18V power transformer 100-240 VAC|
|Display||800 x 480 (WVGA) LCD with touch screen supporting gesture control|
|Data Storage||microSD™ slot|
- Element range: Selected elements from Mg to U (2 Phases)
- Phases: 2 Phases. Phase 1 at 40kV, Phase 2 at 10kV
- Recommended Analysis Time: 30 seconds per Phase
- Units: PPM (recommended) and Percent
- Applications: Geochemical Soil Analysis from PPM to Percent